Precision Junior Elite 2.0 Quartz GK Gloves
Many in stock
Precision Elite 2.0 gloves are the next phase in the highly successful and hugely respected Elite range; designed for the 'Elite' GK's.
- Super Lite negative cut. The glove is specially designed to provide total comfort, whilst increasing your grip and feel for the ball. The stitching is inside the glove, leading to a much tighter and snug fit.
- Second skin feel light weight fabric backhand with greater flexibility and comfort.
- Multi wrap palm system (Thumb, index, pinky and outer hand).
- Extended full-piece latex palm for total contact of the ball.
- Extended palm latex contouring embossing that helps keep the wrist hinged, flexible and stops the latex bunching up and impeding the wrist. With the additional silicon contouring round the wrist It also acts as a compression for an extra snug fit.
- Extended cut corner wrists.
- Silicon Injection moulding Punch Zone and non-slip grip backhand.
- Comfy fabric half strap with hook and loop pull tag closure.
- 4mm high performance Quartz+ latex. An excellent all-round durable latex. Good in both wet and dry condition.
- Sizes 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 available.
- Colour: Grey/Slime Green/White.